[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/38461 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nload
The following reply was made to PR pkg/38461; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/38461 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nload
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:57:35 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Apr 19 10:57:35 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/nload: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/nload/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
Update nload to 0.7.0, based on maintainer update request in PR 38461.
While here, marked as DESTDIR ready.
Changes since 0.6.0
- Abort configure script if ncurses is not found
- Rewrite the linux proc devreader
- Implement hpux device detection
- Implement reading and writing of config files
(fixes debian bug #247030)
- Add F5 and F6 key shortcuts for reading and writing current settings
- Change defaults for traffic units to human readable
- Make shown devices configurable at run time and
save this setting as well
- Remove "-t 0"
- Change key shortcuts, especially F2 for the option window
- Replace "average smoothness" by average window period in seconds
- Apply patch by Paul Brook <paul%nowt.org@localhost> so that
nload works correctly on 64-bit kernels
- Fix SIGSEGV when /proc/net/dev doesn't exist
- Make compilation work with GCC 4.3 (fixes debian bug #417449)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/nload/Makefile pkgsrc/net/nload/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/nload/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/net/nload/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/nload/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |