[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/37046 CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
The following reply was made to PR pkg/37046; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/37046 CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:35:27 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hubertf
Date: Wed Jan 9 11:35:27 UTC 2008
Update to 0.5.1, regard PKG_SYSCONFDIR
furthermore cisco-decrypt(1) and pcf2vpnc(1) also get installed.
Changes in vpnc-0.5.1:
* link against -lcrypto instead of -lssl, fix from: Christophe Thil
* fixed crashes on 64bit platforms by Tomas Mraz, report by Brian Downing
* fixes to keepalive code from Brian Downing
* generate options part of the manpage automatically, by Wolfram Sang
* fix dead peer detection problems with Sonicwall, by Gerald Hanusch and
* fix disconnect problems with Sonicwall (please test if it fixes the known
problems with Cisco), by Gerald Hanusch and Wolfgang Astleitner
* again special thanks Joerg Mayer for handling all patches since the
* various other fixes contributed by Scott Rankin, Markus Meschederu
Changes in vpnc-0.5.0:
* Dead-Peer-Detection support by Kyle McKay
* Hybrid-Auth support by Andreas Hoffmann, merged by Chris Walter (depends
on OpenSSL, deactivatable at compile-time)
* granted Joerg Mayer svn commit privileges, special thanks to him for
so much work on vpnc during the last month (-:
* various other fixes contributed by Kyle McKay, Petr Salinger, Christian
Faulhammer, Kyle McKay, Paolo Zarpellon, Joerg Mayer, Marcus Obst, Mika
Liljeberg, Eduard Bloch, Wolfram Sang, Jukka Salmi, Gustavo Sverzut
Soren Hansen, Mike Javorski.
* first round of a general code cleanup (far less global variables / etc)
Patch submitted by Jukka Sallmi in PR pkg/37046.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.67 -r1.68 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES-2008
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |