[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/37056 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/putty
The following reply was made to PR pkg/37056; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/37056 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/putty
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:14:17 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Oct 13 09:14:16 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/security/putty: Makefile distinfo
Update putty to 0.60.
Patch provided by Jukka Salmi in PR 37056.
These features are new in beta 0.60 (released 2007-04-29):
* Pressing Ctrl+Break now sends a serial break signal. (The previous behaviour
can still be obtained with Ctrl+C.)
* Serial ports higher than COM9 now no longer need a leading \\.\.
* You can now store a host name in the Default Settings.
* Bug fix: serial connections and local proxies should no longer crash all the
* Bug fix: configuring the default connection type to serial should no longer
cause the configuration dialog to be skipped on startup.
* Bug fix: "Unable to read from standard input" should now not happen, or if
still does it should produce more detailed diagnostics.
* Bug fix: fixed some malformed SSH-2 packet generation.
* Other minor bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/security/putty/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/putty/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/putty/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |