[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/36692 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/ipa
The following reply was made to PR pkg/36692; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/36692 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/ipa
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:21:41 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Thu Jul 26 12:21:41 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/sysutils/ipa: Makefile distinfo
Update ipa to 2.0.4.
Patch provided by maintainer, Andrey Simonenko in PR 36692.
* Now IPA can be used on Cygwin (previously it only could be built).
* If SYM_PREFIX is defined, then ipa and ipastat try to lookup
symbols in modules with SYM_PREFIX, if this attempt failed,
then they try to lookup symbols without prefix.
* Use closefrom() system call if the system supports it.
* During startup ipa could unlink locked PID-file, that was
locked by another ipa process.
* WCOREDUMP macro is not mentioned in SUSv3 (#ifdef it).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/sysutils/ipa/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/sysutils/ipa/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |