[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/36465 CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel
The following reply was made to PR pkg/36465; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/36465 CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:08:49 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Jun 10 09:08:49 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/math/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel to 0.3200 a.k.a 0.32.
Based on patch provided by Mark E. Perkins in PR 36465.
- Remove the memory_leak test as well as it still fails.
- Require IO::Scalar always as OLE::Storage_Lite needs it but does not
- disable some of the tests that don't yet work on 64 bit due to number
in order to allow automatic installation
- add some more tests
- add test to see memory leak using Proc::ProcessTable
- Start using Scalar::Util qw(weaken) to (hopefully) avoid memory leak
- It seems we did not check correctly if PERLIO is available in Makefile.PL
now it is the same test we do in the code itself.
- Flag1904 renamed to Flg1904 in documentation (Chad) RT #24293
- clean up basic.t to skip tests that need additional and missing module
- No more need for IO::Scalar if PERLIO is available (H.Merijn Brand)
0.28 Wed Jan 7, 2007
- Documentation update
- Add t/parse.t
- Add sample/parse.pl
- fix some syntax errors in the sub-modules
0.27 Wed Jan 3, 2007
- See changes in the 0.27_XX versions
0.27_03 Thu Nov 2, 2006
- Officially receive maintainership (Gabor Szabo)
- slight code cleanup
- more sample test
- Fixing another warning:
Character in 'c' format wrapped in pack
- More test, enable use of Devel::Cover
0.27_01 Mon Sep 11, 2006
- Moving test.pl to t/ and using Test::More
- Add tests running (some of the) sample files
- Add 'use warnings', remove prototypes
- Fix the warning in Spreadsheet::ParseExcel::FmtDefault
Character in "C" format wrapped at
.../Spreadsheet/ParseExcel/FmtDefault.pm line 68.
(Slaven Rezi?Ä?and others)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/math/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/math/p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |