Subject: PR/36216 CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/plan
To: None <reed@NetBSD.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <email@example.com>
Date: 04/28/2007 15:35:02
The following reply was made to PR pkg/36216; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: PR/36216 CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/plan
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:20:43 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Sat Apr 28 15:20:43 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/time/plan: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/time/plan/patches: patch-aa patch-ae patch-af patch-ag patch-ai
pkgsrc/time/plan/patches: patch-ac patch-ad patch-ah patch-aj
Updated plan to 1.9.
This for PR #36216. Thank you Steven for testing.
Sort some of PLIST.
Removed a few patches that were integrated or not needed.
====== 1.8.5 released 16.2.03 =======
* plan's FTP home site has a new name: plan.ftp.fu-berlin.de, shown in
the About popup. The old address will continue to work. (Thanks, Heiko!)
* set locale to support other character sets such as Czech, by Petr Kristan
* OpenBSD port by Armin Wolfermann <email@example.com>
* new plan2vcs perl script that converts plan appointments to korganizer
format, by Bert Bos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* if there is a ~/.holiday file, don't read LIB/holiday as well.
* skip junk in entries synced from PalmPilot DateBk4 messages, by Johan
* allow new holiday syntax "workday before/after <date>", by Ian Holland
* Italian language translations by Paolo Panizza <email@example.com>
* accept yyyy/mm/dd date input, Brian T. Schellenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Slovak holidays by Mikulas Sustak <email@example.com>
* fixed Debian bug 157425: color selection dropbox always starts on Default
* Suns apparently still run X11R5 and don't have XtSignalId et. al.
* configure script had problems with defaults when using bash (Michael
* fixed configure script problems on Solaris 2.6, by Horst Scheuermann
* fixed Dutch Driekoningen holiday date, by Johan Vromans
* IBM AIX doesn't have Xt timers and doesn'd compile plan 1.8.4, excluded
XFree workaround for IBM
* week number 2 appeared twice in 2001. Fixed by Helmut Jarausch
* Search->One file could not select the "own" file (top menu choice).
* cleanup: removed remaining K&R varargs and sunkr target
* fixed '@' user notation in netplan server, by Gennadi Umanski
* fixed Japanese string converion, by Tomoko Hayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* other people's .dayplan file references ('L' lines in ~/.dayplan) over-
wrote own file entries (Heiko Schlichting <heiko@FU-Berlin.DE>)
====== 1.8.6 released 18.3.03 =======
* reversed the change in 1.8.5, at popular demand, that lets a personal
holiday file replace the system holiday file. plan 1.8.6 again reads
both, system first. The new "reset" keywords can be used to clear all
system holidays, following an idea by Heiko Schlichting.
* the edit menu was broken in 1.8.5, fixed by Heiko Schlichting
====== 1.8.7 released 30.9.03 =======
* deleted support for SCO
* pland -p pops up all alarms that triggered since the last time pland
ran, not just those from the past three hours, by Brian L. Shaver
* more room for appointments in year overview, moved year to left edge
* newly entered appointments no longer vanish from the edit menu.
* fixed errno compiler errors on SMP systems, Thomas Ribbrock
* Italian language translations by Paolo Panizza <email@example.com> were
missing from the 1.8.5 and 1.8.6 distributions, now included
====== 1.9 released 6.2.05 =======
* saved space in various calendar views such as the year overview
* the week view repeats the hour title every few day rows; it was too easy
to get lost without scrolling all the time
* remove obsolete warning windows when the next warning or the main alarm
* Linux: when a lockfile from a previous plan process is found, do not kill
it if it's dead and some non-plan process now uses the old process ID.
* if user "netplan" exists on the system, netplan runs as that user instead
of nobody. Needed for Debian. Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* added Belgian French holiday file, Nicolas E'vrard <email@example.com>
* command-line option -V: experimental and incomplete vCalendar export.
File can be read by calendar programs such as Mozilla Calendar.
* plan is now distributed under the GPL license, at your choice.
* netplan has a new option -s that sends all messages to syslog.
* fixed Italian language file, Carlo Mandelli
* fixed misspelling in the Italian language file, littledark
* "Delete past entries" did not remove repeating entries whose end date is
in the past, Aaron Kaplan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fixed choice 1 of configure script on Solaris, Aaron Kaplan
* after running a long time (months), alarms stopped triggering. Fixed by
Aaron Kaplan <email@example.com>
* fixed Spanish holiday file, Fernando Tricas "Garci'a"
* fixed loads of inane gcc warning messages
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/time/plan/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/time/plan/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/time/plan/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r0 pkgsrc/time/plan/patches/patch-ac \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/time/plan/patches/patch-ae \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/time/plan/patches/patch-ag \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/time/plan/patches/patch-ah \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.