Re: Raid1/LVM layout via installer

Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> writes:

>> Of course it was even possible to simply convert from single disk setup to
>> raid-1 by adding 2nd disk to the array later.
>
> With raidframe, the first 64 sectors are the raidframe header, so you
> can't do that.

I was reading the docs
(https://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-rf.html#chap-rf-ex-raid1root)
where just that example is described, iow. converting single-disk install to
the raid1-one?

(Still, I believe the whole process should be more straightforward.)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is satisfied with gain which comes of its own accord, who
is free from duality and does not envy, who is steady in both