Subject: Re: Qemu and 4.0?
To: Zachary Kline <Z_kline@hotmail.com>
From: Brian de Alwis <bsd@cs.ubc.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/19/2007 10:50:25
-current no longer seems to need -no-acpi (thanks to whomever put
in the necessary changes).  ne0 (was ne2) is not in GENERIC but
still requires in the QEMU configuration.

Brian.

--
  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
      "Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli