Subject: Re: No PS/2 keyboard = panic on X11 start
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: bsd547 <jbernabe@intlux.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/11/2007 20:39:40
I haven't had any issues.  Mouse and keyboard are both
USB connection.  I also have the wireless LogiTech MX Revolution
connected.

NetBSD 4.0_RC3 (netkrnl) #1: Sat Nov 10 16:45:40 PST 2007
        root@netBSD:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/netkrnl

uhidev3 at uhub4 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev3: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 2.00/41.01, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ums1 at uhidev3: 16 buttons and Z dir.
wsmouse1 at ums1 mux 0
uhidev4 at uhub4 port 1 configuration 1 interface 1
uhidev4: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 2.00/41.01, addr 2, iclass 3/0

uhidev0 at uhub5 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev0: Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse, rev 1.10/0.00, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ums0 at uhidev0: 3 buttons and Z dir.
wsmouse0 at ums0 mux 0
uhidev1 at uhub0 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev1: vendor 0x05af USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/1.30, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev1
wskbd0 at ukbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
uhidev2 at uhub0 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1
uhidev2: vendor 0x05af USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/1.30, addr 2, iclass 3/0
uhidev2: 2 report ids