Subject: Re: Changing to NetBSD
To: Christian Baer <>
From: Rhialto <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/26/2007 16:18:08
On Fri 26 Oct 2007 at 12:58:06 +0200, Christian Baer wrote:
> Lots of people seem to think that Firefox isn't 64bit clean (yet) and
> therefore cannot work with real 64bit CPUs that aren't as permissive as

My experience is that Firefox on amd64 gets less and less reliable over
time. The version I built for NetBSD 2.0.2 is much more stable than the
current version. I can reliably make it crash by visiting the google
maps site. On i386 that is not a problem.

\X/ rhialto/at/        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.