Subject: Wireless keyboard and mouse on NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Radhika S <radhika.sambamurti@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/23/2007 08:45:07
HI,

I am running Netbsd 3.0 on an i386 arch.
I would like to get a wireless keyboard and mouse (USB connections) for my
netbsd box.
Are there any suggestions as to which kind of wireless keyboard and mouse to
get?

Also, I tried mounting my USB drive but failed.

My dmesg shows this:

usb0 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
uhub0 at usb0
usb1 at uhci1: USB revision 1.0
uhub1 at usb1
usb2 at uhci2: USB revision 1.0
uhub2 at usb2
usb3 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
uhub3 at usb3
sd0 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0: <usb2.0, Flash Disk, 2.00> disk removable
sd0 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0: <usb2.0, Flash Disk, 2.00> disk removable

I get:

bash-3.1# mount -t msdos /dev/sd0b /mnt
mount_msdos: /dev/sd0b on /mnt: Device not configured

I guess I have to newfs my drive before mounting it (even though it has
msdos files on it).

Thanks.
Radhika

--
It is all a matter of perspective. You choose your view by choosing where to
stand. --Larry Wall