Subject: Re: slow squid performance in comparative with centos
To: Takahiro Kambe <taca@back-street.net>
From: agtdino <agtdino@teleline.es>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/09/2007 17:49:47
Hello,

> o "RAID0 for software with CCD": NetBSD and CentOS/Linux have
>   different implementation of software RAID.  Check the performance of
>   both file system.

· The reason of the I try CCD was the very low response of netbsd as
squid proxy server. :----(   With Centos no raid0 was available :-(

> o What about contents of squid.conf, is there any difference?

· Is the same file squid.conf except some important as cache filesystem
and now the partition that is on the CCD of course.

> o How comes squid on CnetOS/Linux, pkgsrc or its original package?
>   If so, check difference of configurations at build time.

· I'm newbie programmer but I love NetBSD if I have to caught the
sources of them no problem, I try...

Thank's and regards