Subject: Re: getting gcc 4.x.x on netbsd 3.1
To: <>
From: Michael Kell Jensen <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/06/2007 23:48:23
That will not give me, the 4.x.x compiler
will it ?

unless i download the sets with the 4.x.x compiler.
Which i am doing now.

I did do a with the tools for amd64, on 3.1
that gives me the version 3.3.3 compiler.

Which gives me some trouble.
I don't think i can target that with the
coming with the netBSD 3.1 source sets?
If i could it would be nice, please tell :)

I am using the compiler for a university project.
where we need a more recent compiler, though the project is
not related to NetBSD, execpt for toolchain.

Also i must  give a thumbs up to the build tools
make it really easy to play with different architectures.
(not that i started yet)
But i will be playing with Qemu, and
for some parallel programming play, alter on i hope.
Thank for the cool tools...