Subject: Re: virtualization and a SCO openserver on NetBSD? vmware3?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/03/2007 20:21:13
On Feb 23,  5:37pm, "Brian A. Seklecki" wrote:
} On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 10:53 +1000, Carl Brewer wrote:
}
} > I've got a client with an old SCO Openserver5 box running a
} > mission-critical app (it's an airport and it runs their operations,
} > scary ... anyway ...)
}
} Don't we have the ability to emulate SCO/OpenServer binaries?:
}
}         compat_ibcs2(8) - setup procedure for running binaries that
}         conform to the Intel Binary Compatibility Standard 2, e.g. SCO
}         Unix and others derived from AT&T SVR3.

     As long as it isn't an old Xenix this may work.  You will need to
copy the libraries and rtld from the SCO box.

}-- End of excerpt from "Brian A. Seklecki"