Subject: NetBSD group in spanish language.
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/01/2007 13:10:43
Hi Folks.

In the past months a friends a me, begin a Spanish
Wiki for translate current documents in english
language to spanish, and write new ones, the wiki is
running with litle traffic, but it is a good starting
point for having presence for NetBSD in Mexico and
Latin American where the people speak spanish.

Now, with the same interest, we begin a group for
communicating with the other NetBSD users into Google,
we think that is group can help to the newbie users in
this wonderful O.S.

The wiki address:
http://wiki.netbsd.org.mx

The group adress:
http://groups.google.com/group/netbsd-mexico

I hope that others NetBSD users living in this area
can help this project, the main purpose is promote and
support NetBSD.

God Bless.

ficovh

that gives answers, not web links.