Subject: Re: Problems with postfix on NetBSD 4 RC1
To: None <>
From: Jan Danielsson <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/15/2007 16:02:27

Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
>>> I would to point the attention of developers to some more troubles with 4.0
>>> - I was testing "jihbed" live-CD made by Zafer:
> You understand that whatever this "jihbed" CD is, it is not a product
> of the NetBSD Foundation, right?

   Ufff... I wish people would change the subject. I'm the OP for this
thread, and I'm having troubles with:

   My NetBSD 4 RC1 system is currently somewhat unusable due to this
bug, and I was _*very*_ happy to see that people are beginning to
comment on this issue. Or so I thought. :-(

> If there's an issue you can reproduce with an actual version of NetBSD I
> am sure there are developers who will do their best to help you fix it.

   Concerning my 5 digit palindrome PR: I may be able to debug the
problem myself, if I just know where to start looking. I simply know too
little about NetBSD internals to have the slightest idea about where to

   If any developer is interested in helping me getting started on
tracking the problem down, please drop me an email. Just a "It may be in
...", "Most likely a problem with ..", would be VERY helpful.

- --
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (NetBSD)