Subject: Re: adding multiple partitions?
To: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
From: James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/06/2007 20:59:08
On 9/6/07, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You have to add the new swapspace in /etc/fstab.  See man fstab(5).

This appears to be correct.  After reading through swapctl(8), I don't
see any way to add a swap partition without editing /etc/fstab first.
There is the -a option to swapctl, but this appears to provide the
ability to enable some other partition type (4.2BSD, etc.) to serve as
swap if I am interpreting the definition of "path" correctly.

Thanks again for your clarification.

Jim