Subject: Re: NetBSD on virtual machines?
To: Mark Weinem <>
From: Bill Stouder-Studenmund <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/04/2007 18:16:57

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 12:04:18AM +0200, Mark Weinem wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm collecting information about virtualization solutions that support
> NetBSD as a guest system. I know about Xen2/3 but what are your
> experiences about other virtualization products, on other OSes (and on
> hardware platforms apart from i386/amd64)?

I would love to hear of a virtialization product for G4 or G5 Macs.

I'm using both Parallels and Fusion on OS X. I've had no NetBSD-related=20
problems other than making sure the right NICs were in the kernel config.=
I've had Mac OS related issues, but that's more related to the fact I'm=20
running Leopard.

Take care,

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (NetBSD)