Subject: Re: The Fall of NetBSD (was: RE: Syscall number space)
To: matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/28/2007 15:56:42
At 17:15 Uhr -0400 27.08.2007, matthew sporleder wrote:
>On 8/27/07, De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info> wrote:
>>  Haai,

[...]

>>  Now I understand the crude politics of this project. Since the affair
>>  involving Theo and the eventual split of OpenBSD (YAY for breaking taboos)
>>  and, more recently, Charles Hannum's 'introspective come-down from a hard
>>  night of consumption' ((C) matthew sporleder) the attitude described (and,
>>  to a limited extent, something resembling 'discussed') hasn't changed one
>>  fscking bit. Keep this arrogant, greasy attitude, and this project will go
>>  down faster than an ALSA audio driver. I've seen it before, and I'll see
>>  it again.

[On and on...]

>Also- how did this thread jump to netbsd-users?

The OP is the new project troll. He tried to stir up tech-kern, where
people stayed calm and ignored him, and decided to pull in
netbsd-users for more effect. With success, unfortunately. Please
ignore him.

	hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
      Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281