Subject: Problem building current
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Dudley <DavidDu@cctexas.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/27/2007 10:02:09

--=__Part7A5DE361.0__=

For quite a while I've been getting this error when trying to build
current
"inconsistency between crypto.h and cryptlib.c"

I deleted the source directory I had and rechecked out the source and
xsrc, and have been updating it for a while, but I haven't been able to
successfully build.

The command I used to build was
./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U -x tools build

The tools build ok, and it'll build current for quite a while, and then
fails when building libcrypto

Any ideas?

David Dudley

--=__Part7A5DE361.0__=