Subject: Error executing Java programs in 4.0 Beta 2
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/22/2007 12:11:32
I'm trying exec a app in Java under NetBSD 4.0 (my
primary workstation) but when I run it, i have the
follow error message o bug maybe.

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Can't detect
initial thread stack location - find_vma failed

I set the ulimit -d 262456 and no result.

Some have experience increasing this value ?

Regards

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC