Subject: raidframe device numbering
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/19/2007 00:09:10
Hi,

I just upgraded my RAIDframe RAID-1 array from 2x 80 Gb IDE disks to 2x 160
Gb IDE disks by booting with one disk of each and doing dump/restore from
the (old) raid0 to the (new) raid1.  I then made the raid1 bootable and
autoconfigured as root-device, and booted with both new disks to sync them.

But now the new array is always auto-configured as raid1 instead of raid0
like the old array used to.  Can I change this?  I already tried manually
re-configuring as raid0 but at the next boot it still comes up as raid1.

	Geert