Subject: Re: emulating right click on one button mice
To: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/01/2007 09:20:31
On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 12:40:09AM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
|On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 06:26:45PM +0100, Mark Kirby wrote:
|> Does anyone know how i can get X or metacity to fake right mouse  clicks
|> using some key/click combo or some such?
|
|After pressing Shift+Numlock in X11 you can control the mouse cursor
|with your numeric keypad.  You should Google for all the combinations,
|but I know you can emulate button 1/2/3 presses and drags with the
|keyboard this way.

... Macs can drive a USB PC-style three-button mouse + scroll wheel just
fine whether they be running NetBSD, Linux or Mac OSX ... I found that
to be by far and away the best solution for me ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank