Subject: Re: Problem with SQLite FastCGI module "malformed database schema"
To: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
From: Ingbert Meyer <info@meyer-datasystems.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/26/2007 12:35:07
Zbigniew Baniewski wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 12:19:17PM +0200, Zbigniew Baniewski wrote:
>

>> While using SQLite as FastCGI module from within PHP-scripts, sometimes I'm
>> getting error messages, like:
>>
>> (mod_fastcgi.c.2551) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning:
>>  sqlite_open() [<a href='function.sqlite-open'>function.sqlite-open</a>
>>  malformed database schema - unable to open a temporary database file
>>  for storing temporary tables in /usr/local/www/index.php on line 25
>>

> And today again, after 5 days of work. Anybody here, who is using PHP-sqlite
> module?

had a similar problem yesterday, using php-sqlite with apache: when storing
I got the message 'unable to open database file'. I found a problem
report saying
that this happens, if any directory in the database path isn't writeable.
I chmoded all directories in the path to 777 and this message had
gone.(storing was also ok then!)

ingo

--

I. Meyer