Subject: Re: Problem with SQLite FastCGI module "malformed database schema"
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/20/2007 23:49:56
On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 02:19:43PM -0700, Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote:

> at this moment I'm running php as FastCGI under nginx
> in NetBSD and OpenBSD very fine.
>
> PHP must be compiled as FastCGI,

Yes, as I wrote, it's made as FastCGI.

> and spawn the process with spawn-fcgi from ligthttpd.

A section from my /usr/pkg/etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf:

fastcgi.server             = ( ".php" =>
                               ( "localhost" =>
                                 (
                                   "socket" => "/tmp/php-fastcgi.socket",
                                   "bin-path" => "/usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/php"
                                 )
                               )
                            )

> What SQlite version are using,

php4-sqlite-4.4.6.1.0.3 from 2007Q1

> and you have the
> php-sqlite installed for the SQlite database
> correctly. ?

I guess. It's compiled from pkgsrc. What can be non-correct way of the
installation of SQLite?

I'm not quite sure, did you took a closer look at my initial post: there's
no general problem with php-sqlite. It does occur occasionaly (requiring
lighttpd to be restarted), while most of the time all seems to be fully OK.
The problem is just with that "sometimes", because there seems to be no
reason for that, when f.e. during 2 weeks of work there weren't any errors.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski