Subject: Re: Problem with SQLite FastCGI module "malformed database schema"
To: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/20/2007 14:19:43
--- Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 10:54:42AM -0700, Francisco
> Valladolid Hdez. wrote:
>
> > > Sent it already to sqlite-users - but perhaps
> it's
> > > in some way tied to
> > > NetBSD-port of PHP and/or lighttpd?
> > >

> > Are you using php as fastcgi under ligttpd or
> apache ?
>

> As I wrote - under lighttpd.

right..

> > > While using SQLite as FastCGI module from within
> > > PHP-scripts, sometimes I'm
> > > getting error messages, like:
> > >
> > I don't understand you are using PHP as FastCGI
> but
> > not as SQLite as FastCGI.
>
> Yes, it's PHP as FastCGI - with sqlite enabled in
> php.ini.

at this moment I'm running php as FastCGI under nginx
in NetBSD and OpenBSD very fine.

PHP must be compiled as FastCGI, and spawn the process
with spawn-fcgi from ligthttpd.

What SQlite version are using, and you have the
php-sqlite installed for the SQlite database
correctly. ?

Regards

> > > (mod_fastcgi.c.2551) FastCGI-stderr: PHP
> Warning:
> > >  sqlite_open() [<a
> > >
> href='function.sqlite-open'>function.sqlite-open</a>
> > >  malformed database schema - unable to open a
> > > temporary database file
> > >  for storing temporary tables in
> > > /usr/local/www/index.php on line 25
> >
> > You can explain your setup correctly please,.. !
> > so me can help you.
>
> But what information you need?
> --
> 				pozdrawiam / regards
>
> 						Zbigniew Baniewski

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/