Subject: #netbsd-it@freenode
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Claudio M. <claudio@netcat.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/15/2007 13:32:29
Dear NetBSD users,
   we are a couple of italian guys which would like to have their own
NetBSD channel on freenode (as for the regional-it mailing list) in
order to share experiences and informations as regards NetBSD stuff.

We tried to contact the #netbsd-it founder but without results. The
Freenode staff tell us to contact the NetBSD GC (Group Contact) and
ask to the members to contact the Freenode team asking to DROP the
#netbsd-it channel (since the founder is unreachable) so that we
can register it again making it the official NetBSD italian channel.

On #netbsd nobody knows who are the members of the NetBSD GC so this
mailing list is the last chance we have to take the channel. We would
like to start a project in order to translate the whole NetBSD handbook
and, at least for now, the home page in the italian language.

To me, all the italian users of the NetBSD community should contribute
to this project.. Please, contact us by join the #netbsd-it channel on
Freenode.

Thanks for your contributing
Have a nice day.

The NetBSD Italian team (incomplete):