Subject: Re: sun-jdk15 and wireless toolkit v2.2
To: matthew sporleder <>
From: stefanos mparas <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/20/2007 17:50:42
matthew sporleder wrote:
> On 6/20/07, stefanos mparas <> wrote:
>> hello ,
>> i've installed sun's jdk/jre with linux emulation fro pkgsrc (
>> pkgsrc/lang/sun-sdk15 & sun-jre15 )
>> ---------------------------------------[big
>> snip]---------------------------------------------------
>> thanks in advance
>> stefano _a_t_
> So you have two versions of java installed?  If so, just remove the
> one that doesn't work.
> If not, a lot of java programs startup with the -cp command line
> getting defined in a config file ( file, or from
> a shell script (, etc).
> As far as fixing the native jvm, that's a little beyond me.  Sorry.  :)

no , i have only one installed ( sun-jdk15)
as far as i know , if i installed scsl-jdk15 from pkgsrc
( or i tried from )
i would clarify for "native" java install

unfortunately , due to the fact that this machine is my production
computer at work , it's difficult to arrange power down hours ,
and install new jdk

that why i asked if someone with such a "native" java
could try and see if this behavior is similar or not ,

if this behavior is different then it could be from a simple
script file post-installed with sun-j2me package
to something deeper on suse_linux emulation

thanks for you time

stefano _a_t_