Subject: Re: Total system freeze (i386) [addendum]
To: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
From: stefano <stefano@arx.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/11/2007 17:03:39
well yes  if it's memory fs , or if there is some kind
of setting for clearing tmp after reboot like freebsd i think has,

but i can't recall now what happens when :

a) running x , working in terminal
b) file system is full
or
c)  get into in-kernel debugger cause of I/O or hardware problem

will system dump the message "file system is full " in graphical terminal ?

will the user be able to switch to screen 0 for debugging from graphical ?
( i think i wasn't able to do so when sometimes this happened , but can't
remember well )

stefano