Subject: Re: Total system freeze (i386) [addendum]
To: =?UTF-8?B?UHJ6ZW15c8WCYXcgUGF3ZcWCY3p5aw==?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: stefano <stefano@arx.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/11/2007 14:21:22
could it be that there is no more space left on tmp directories ?

(same thing happened to me a couple of times for option F2,3
so i never used it again , switched to shell scripts, but never
investigated it)

i know that for ftp transfers MC first transfers files to tmp and
then uploads them , it could (possibly) be the same behavior

stefano