Subject: Re: postinstall fix sendmail problem on netbsd 3
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/08/2007 08:40:43
Well I didnt find everything in one place, but I gathered pieces here and there.

I maintain a doc there http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/netbsd-intro/trunk/NetBSD%20Intro.xml?rev=43&view=markup

Its mostly a record of the steps I went through to setup my machines, laptop or server. It nothing like finalized, but I still hope I finda way to structure it so I can finish it one day ;) In any case it s very usefull for me as a memory of how I did this install few years ago.

It usually starts as a simple copy paste of the guide, but after few tries I try to shrink it down to the core part of whats needed to make a quick working setup in client or server case.

I still hope I ll be able one day to automate everypart of the install from a few parameters ;)

There is a website that goes along but the version on it is a bit old now. I ll update it soon I hope...

dont hesitate to use it anyway you like ;) you ll see that my nis setup is far from perfect :-p Also many comments might be inaccurate, maybe totally wrong. Please tell me if so ;)

--
Asmodehn