Subject: Re: postinstall fix sendmail problem on netbsd 3
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/07/2007 23:47:23
Well I removed some [notfound=return] in /etc/nsswitch.conf which prevented to switch to files when nis check failed.

Now postinstall check runs fine ;)

I guess I shouldnt have from the start put all those default accounts in the NIS assuming there were the same on both systems.

First time I set up a NIS, was hard to find a tutorial on the net ^^

Anyway, Thanks everyone ;)