Subject: Re: bittorrent
To: None <>
From: Brian de Alwis <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/30/2007 15:02:44
On 2007.05.30 12:50:19 -0600, Rick Kelly wrote:
> I'm attempting to get bittorrent from pkgsrc running on NetBSD 3.0 i386.
> I have installed from pkgsrc. Doesn't seem to work with Mozilla. How does
> it "register itself" with the browser? Is there a manual way to get this
> working?

I'm guessing you'll need to add entries to your mime.types and mailcap.
You can just download the .torrent files and then run the client on those
files.  I'm guessing something like:

    $ bittorrent-curses path/to/file.torrent

  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC |
      "Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli