Subject: Re: SUCCESS ! Re: Installing a UPS for a NetBSD server... software
To: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/26/2007 03:56:56
Hi Gilles and netbsd folks ;)

Well I guess I am trying to do the smae than you are... Here is where I am =
at, trying to make my APC BackUPS RS 1000 to work with either apcupsd or up=
s-nut :
- apcupsd : detected fine, but got the error as well about the master/slave=
 code disabled. A bit annoying as I will have another machine on the smae U=
PS. It seems also that this prevents the daemon to run. ps -aux | grep apcu=
psd returns nothing...
- ups-nut and ups-nut-usb : driver =3D newhidups -> which port to use ?

Did you make any progress on your side since then ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

--
Asmodehn