Subject: Something like "make package-depends"?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/13/2007 02:06:53
I'm building some packages from pkgsrc, _not wanting_ currently to install
it, just building binaries for ev. further install.

But there's some annoyance: there are packages depending on the others.
"make package" will build binary just for the package, which is "owner"
of a sub-dir, where I'm currently in. And then I must pack all the other
packages, which the "owner" is depending on, quite separately.

Perhaps there is simpler way to command: "make binary packages of the chosen
package, and all the packages which it does need"? At the end of compilation
of that "main" package, all the others are compiled already, and there's only
a need to pack them. Browsing "pkgsrc guide" I found a description of bulk
building - but, of course, that's not I need at the moment.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski