Subject: IPFilter 4.1.20 pulled up to the 4.0 release branch
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/08/2007 09:39:33
Hi folks,

IPFilter 4.1.20 has been pulled up to the netbsd-4 branch. It would be great
if people could test it while the 4.0 release is not yet out so we have
a chance to fix problems in time for the release.

You can get a test build of 4.0_BETA2 (which will include the new ipfilter
if it is 20070508 or newer) here:

   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4

You can find the changes in the mails about the original import:

   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2007/04/14/0011.html
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2007/05/01/0018.html

It works fine for me on an important router, and I'm going to put it on
another busy machine as soon as I get a chance to schedule a reboot.

Please test, enjoy, and tell us about any problems via send-pr!

Martin