Subject: Re: /dev/ttyXX for first serial port on NetBSD?
To: Thomas Bieg <tomsbsd04@tiscali.de>
From: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/28/2007 07:32:06
But the CGI don't build when you "make install".

And the build options don't include support for httpd... so did you use
the default build options and just hack the CGI files to work?

Could you tar-ball the CGI files you have and post them to me?

Thanks,
Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles@Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles@Gravier.org>