Subject: Re: /dev/ttyXX for first serial port on NetBSD?
To: Gilles Gravier <>
From: Thomas Bieg <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/28/2007 09:33:18
Gilles Gravier wrote:
> But the CGI don't build when you "make install".
> And the build options don't include support for httpd... so did you use
> the default build options and just hack the CGI files to work?

I was using the unchanged sources from, so I had different
default build options.

You should be able to recompile your package with http support if you
uncomment the relating lines in your sysutils/apcupsd/Makefile:

#CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--enable-http		# include http support
#CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--enable-threads	# compile threading code

> Could you tar-ball the CGI files you have and post them to me?

Sure I could do that but my apcupsd version is slightly older than
yours so there's a chance that they won't work as expected. (If you
want to try them nonetheless just drop me another line.)