Subject: Re: /dev/ttyXX for first serial port on NetBSD?
To: Thomas Bieg <>
From: Gilles Gravier <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/28/2007 07:30:44
Yes! I did comment ou the SLAVE line, and that's what got it to work...

Thomas Bieg wrote:
> Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
>> There's some problem I haven't figured out with the default
>> apcupsd .conf file.  (I think that that's even mentioned in a PR,
>> though I don't recall the number.)
> I do not have the pkgsrc version of apcupsd installed, but looking
> at the patches and the original example config file I think the problem
> is that the line configuring the slave ("SLAVE")
> is left unchanged but should rather be commented out (in patch-ab).
> Maybe you could you verify that?
> Tom

/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* ** <>
*=* **
ICQ : *77488526*
Messenger : <>*
*Skype : ggravier <callto://ggravier>* || *Y! : ggravier
<> || AOL : gillesgravier
PGP Key ID : *0x8DE6D026*
"Chastity is its own punishment." (/Solomon Short/) [/David Gerrold/]
"De toutes les aberrations sexuelles, la chasteté est la plus
aberrante." [Anatole France]