Subject: Re: NetBSD.se goes wild
To: None <viktor@netbsd.se>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/22/2007 21:03:34
On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 01:27:09PM +0200, viktor@netbsd.se wrote:
> Hello,
>
> NetBSD.se did in the beginning of April start a new set of CVS services
> with a lot of resources just waiting to be used, the service includes
> anoncvs, cvsup, rsync, cvsweb and www-mirror.
>
> For more informatino about the machine, please visit: http://nixon.netbsd.se
>
> We are also the first to provide a mirror for pkgsrc-wip (anoncvs, cvsup
> and cvsweb).

This is great.  Thank you very much, Viktor!

Users should be aware, however, that pkgsrc-wip is not maintained by the
NetBSD Foundation and that NetBSD does not vouch for the correctness or
safety of any of its contents.  Those given commit access to pkgsrc-wip
are not screened in any way by the NetBSD project and pkgsrc-wip is
maintained on CVS servers which have been on at least one occasion
compromised using methods that would not have been possible on the
official NetBSD Project servers.  It is very much use-at-your-own risk.

Thor