Subject: Re: apache 1.3 crashing when I enable PERL?
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/21/2007 10:20:10
I'm still using the config for current builds that I found works through
trial and error a year or two ago.  I'm including the pertinent excerpts
from my /etc/mk.conf in hopes that it's useful:

APACHE_MPM = prefork
PKG_OPTIONS.perl = -threads
PKG_OPTIONS.apache = suexec
PKG_OPTIONS.ap-php = ssl
PKG_OPTIONS.ap2-php5 = ssl

I've ended up at this because I couldn't get mod_perl (1.3 or 2.0) to be at
all stable or useful in any configuration other than the above.  If apache
has threads enabled by default, then you're good to go.  Is there a way to
ask apache if it's threading is on?

peter