Subject: Re: pkgsrc-2007Q1
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/17/2007 14:00:21
On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 07:26:30AM -0500, Przemys??aw Pawe??czyk wrote:
> > Submit a *proper* bug report using "send-pr" including all the
> > relevant information, please.
>
> Well, I'd like to but "what" and "where"?

Just enter "send-pr" in a shell under NetBSD box and fill in the form.

> There are two modes for getting spell-checker (aspell or enchant)
> option in TEA. For both modes some of the listed libraries do not
> exists in pkgsrc package. There is not a _bug_ in this.

That's a better description because the initial bug report sounded
like an incomplete package installation.

> "What" should I report? Lack of libraries? Where then?

Submit a bug report (with "send-pr", see above), use "change-request"
in the "Class:" field and ask to add the missing features to the
package. And please provide a precise description of what libraries
are actually missing and how you use them if they are available.

	Kind regards