Subject: Re: Desktop application agenda
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: =?UTF-8?B?UHJ6ZW15c8WCYXcgUGF3ZcWCY3p5aw==?= <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/13/2007 09:56:47

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:21:38 -0500 (CDT)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <> wrote:

> > The tea editor was imported[*] into pkgsrc-wip a long time ago, but
> > it's an ancient version. You should ask the package maintainer to
> > update it if you need it.
> >
> > [*]
> I had updated it to 14.2.4 last year and was going to pull up to
> official pkgsrc, but I don't think I heard back from the maintainer
> when I asked him about it.
> I will try to look at this again soon.

Thank you very much. I forgot to add that TEA reads and writes in UTF-8
format what is very important. I liked and I used Nedit before when my
system was set to LC_CTYPE=ISO-8859-2 (Polish). But now I switched
to UTF-8 and Nedit became close to useless.

BTW. As of today I use Sylpheed with aspell spell-checker. I'm nearly
happy! :-) Thanks for your tips how to change official Sylpheed to more
productive tool.

Przemysław (p2o2) Pawełczyk <>
The LearN@BSD Project:

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (NetBSD)