Subject: Re: Desktop application agenda
To: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Przemys=B3aw_Pawe=B3czyk?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/13/2007 06:52:52
On 4/13/07, Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp@kv.net.pl> wrote:
> Right to the point. Thanks. Perhaps I'm too young, so tell me please,
> have you ever found operating system useful without any applications?

Nope. But I have with a minimal set of them, and that's NetBSD.

> Maybe I didn't do my homework

Not maybe.

 or voluminous NetBSD WWW lost a view
> what important information or system features "should" be conveyed to
> users first. Or to emphasize them. For the next time you seem to
> distract everybody from the true subject or discourage me from asking
> questions. No wonder NetBSD is slowly dying...

Is it?

> I want to do something. But I want to do with you (plural) and according
> to some rules. So I ask. Why there is so many "hate" on your side? Why
> do you twist letters' subjects driving them to personal paths? Why do
> you think that only your view on NetBSD is correct and mine bad? Have
> you been touched by God?

Because it's not possible for anyone else to dispute what you're
saying is it? It's not possible for you to be wrong, is it?

> > of some group of software. If that's what you want it to be, you can
> > make it that way yourself. NetBSD should remain mostly how it is, in
> > my opinion.
>
> Perhaps your "hate" makes you "blind" and you didn't notice what
> I really said. _That I'm not using NetBSD. I'm using applications
> running under control of operating system, here NetBSD._

Hate? Who do I hate? I'm merely pointing out that you are misguided.
Go away and study, actually use the operating system, then come back.
Maybe by then you'll get it. Or maybe not. I've been using it for
about 8 years now, and it's only now that I feel confident to make the
statements I'm making to you. yet you dare to judge me. You're the
hater.

See ya. Or not.

Andy