Subject: Re: 3.1 CVS tag question
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Przemys=C5=82aw_Pawe=C5=82czyk?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: Joseph A. Dacuma <jadacuma@ched.gov.ph>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/07/2007 00:15:17
Hi Mr. P!

> What to say about fresh user without much unix background...
> Excellent example of rocket science where simple sling would suffice.

Huh? I dont see any connection at all.

> Thank you Gentlemen. It's high time to think the NetBSD over.

_Sometimes_ you have a point but please consider the efforts of the NetBSD
developers. Also, please be aware that youre flooding our mailboxes with
childish gripes.

You have to _think_ NetBSD over.  Its not for people who have a 5 minute
attention span.

I envy you Mr. P,  you have so much time in your hands to engage with
non-constructive discussions to a point I consider you a _spam_ (as
inspired by your rocket science - sling example)

> Regards,
> pp

Warm regards,

Joseph