Subject: Re: 3.1 CVS tag question
To: Martin Husemann <>
From: =?UTF-8?B?UHJ6ZW15c8WCYXcgUGF3ZcWCY3p5aw==?= <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/02/2007 08:29:11

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:07:07 +0200
Martin Husemann <> wrote:

> > You don't know why?!
> No, I really don't know why. My personal bet is that the far majority
> of users on this list has by now blocked mail, used the kill-thread
> feature of their MUA extensively, or unsubscribed from netbsd-users.
> Please, calm down your messages and use a constructive tone.
> And please avoid cross-posting.

Would you be so kind and drop a line in return answering to the items
contained in "7 points user's memo (was why XML?)"?

You didn't do it earlier. Should I infer that only harsh words are the
only thing which made you grab the keyboard and write a few words?

Any flamewars have dozens or hundreds participants. Submitted or
suggested ideas only a few. Interesting...

Przemysław Pawełczyk <>

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (NetBSD)