Subject: Re: VPN help
To: Wouter Schoot <wouter@schoot.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/02/2007 14:32:01
--6NcXcVaJXVYoR9dF

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 07:34:51PM +0200, Wouter Schoot wrote:
> Stephen Borrill wrote:
> >Right. This is a good thing...
> >
> >Look for openvpn-gui which is a bundle of the gui and openvpn (or=20
> >tunnelblick for MacOS).
>=20
> Well, a good thing perhaps for security. But ease of use, just creating=
=20
> a vpn connection using the built-in client has some advantages for me=20
> personally.

I use devel/nsis to create installers so I can distribute an installer
with the cert and key to the end user.  In the end, much less support
than explaining how to create the PPTP connection.

--=20
"You could have made it, spitting out benchmarks
Owe it to yourself not to fail"
Amplifico, Spitting Out Benchmarks, Hometakes Vol. 2, 2005.

--6NcXcVaJXVYoR9dF

--6NcXcVaJXVYoR9dF--