Subject: Re: Wiki
To: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Przemys=B3aw_Pawe=B3czyk?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/28/2007 07:13:49
On 3/28/07, Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp@kv.net.pl> wrote:
> And I had to cope with tones of _crap_ being published on official
> sites or on leaflets of Very Serious Firms. Sometimes I got enough! 95%
> trash and only 5% valid information to process. Let's say my criticism
> is part of my then professional skew. :-)

I agree with you on this, but this is definitely not the case at the
official NetBSD site.

Remember, 95% of people are not accomplished writers, but probably
think they are so a wiki can become mud in short order.

The NetBSD site is good. It doesn't need to be a wiki. Wikis are
trendy right now, in my opinion.

Andy