Subject: Re: /pub/NetBSD-daily/ what is what?
To: =?utf-8?Q?Przemys=C5=82aw_Pawe=C5=82czyk?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: None <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/24/2007 18:07:56
On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 05:04:33PM -0500, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> Please step aside, look back on NetBSD as a whole (it's releases, upgrades, documentation, etc.) and try to answer yourself using your overwhelming IQ why NetBSD is so poorly popular among BSD users.

Well it's certainly not because the netbsd-4 directory really does
contains NetBSD 4.0_BETA2, exactly like the README said. And it's not
because there aren't any ISOs for versions of NetBSD that haven't even
been released yet.

I notice you haven't replied to my question about why you thought the
netbsd-4 directory contained NetBSD 4.99.16.

> My voice imparted my views. I could be wrong, but outsiders got the fresh look sometimes.

It's clear by now that you're definitely wrong. A fresh look _can_
be useful, but what's useful in showing that you don't understand the
difference between released versions of software and unreleased versions?
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 31 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++