Subject: Re: When NetBSD 4.0?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Henry Nelson <netb@yuba.ne.jp>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/23/2007 10:32:05
On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 04:52:15AM -0500, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:49:52 +0900 Henry Nelson wrote:
> > a cookbook-like howto that can help me create a bootable cdrom image?

Thank you very, very much for those URLs, Mark Weinem and Adrian Portelli!

> Daily ISO:
> http://iso.aydogan.net/

Thanks much; this is exactly what I hoped for.  However, in my case,
these files are not usable unless the MD5 (or other) checksums are available
somewhere on the site.  There must be some way to verify the integrity of
the files; otherwise they are useless to me.  (Fingers still crossed.)

--
henry nelson
  WWW_HOME=http://yuba(dot)ne(dot)jp/(tilde)home/